Nexo Wallet is a fast, seamless, and secure wallet, even more so now that their newest feature, MetaMask integration, has been released. The MetaMask crypto wallet web extension on Nexo’s platform allows clients to interact with their on-chain wallet and set up MetaMask as a single-click top-up source.
- Effortless Transfers: Use your MetaMask wallet to transfer any Ethereum-based tokens supported by Nexo to your Nexo account with just one click.
- Exchange Versatility: Use the Nexo Exchange with 300+ pairs, including our rare All-Swap pairs you may not find anywhere else. Simply top up an asset from your MetaMask wallet and swap it directly on our Exchange.
- Flexible Gas Fees: You’re free to adjust MetaMask transfer gas fees to speed up or slow down transactions to your Nexo Wallet to suit your needs.
Nexo’s MetaMask wallet integration is currently only available on the web version of their platform.
Providing Nexo’s users with access to their MetaMask Wallets on the Nexo platform will create a new level of usability for their products and the assets they support. The integration enables seamless interaction between users’ on-chain wallets and serves as an intuitive on/off ramp for various cryptocurrencies. In addition, this eliminates transaction errors and is yet another way clients can use Nexo’s multichain bridge between the Ethereum mainnet and Polygon.
How Nexo MetaMask Wallet Works
Nexo makes it easy for you to use your MetaMask wallets: When you choose the MetaMask option, the browser extension wallet will launch automatically and you won’t need to install anything. You will be able to confirm access to your funds and directly set up the amount you wish to deposit.
How to Top Up with MetaMask on Nexo:
- Log in to your Nexo account, choose the asset you wish to transfer and select “Top up”.
- Select “Top Up from MetaMask” and the MetaMask web extension will open up for you to connect your MetaMask wallet to your Nexo account.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and confirm the transaction. You will be able to review the transaction status through the MetaMask extension in your web browser.
Please note you need to have the MetaMask web browser extension installed on your computer. Once you have MetaMask installed, you will be able to connect it to your Nexo account.
Keep an eye out because a full-on Web3 wallet may be coming to your Nexo account sooner than you think. You will benefit immensely from the improved speed and usability of the Nexo platform now that you can use your MetaMask wallet.
Via this site