Sam Bankman-Fried, Founder & CEO of global cryptocurrency exchange FTX, lists obstacles to the global adoption and growth of cryptocurrencies.
- Regulatory Clarity on Crypto : Bankman-Fried asserts in a tweet that regulatory clarity is needed for the crypto market to thrive in developed economies.
- Transparency & Accessibility : In the case of stablecoins, the FTX CEO states that the regulatory framework should aim at enhancing transparency and accessibility.
- Need for Regulations : Bankman-Fried also recognizes that regulations governing the crypto markets and the issuance of tokens are necessary.
- User Appeal : To ensure the broader adoption of crypto, the FTX CEO says the industry needs to focus on building products that appeal to users and make the products readily available and accessible.
- Increased TPS : According to Bankman-Fried, blockchains will need to keep increasing the number of transactions they can process per second to reach “industrial-scale” proportions.
Originally published here